February 4, 2020
Tableau is the quickest developing information representation tool that aims to help people to see and understand information. Tableau is visual analytics engine that makes it simpler to create interactive visual analytics in the form of dashboards.
- Apply to any business: As the requirements of various types on association fluctuate, Tableau provides many alternatives to take it into use. You can use as a student, association or as data analyst or even as a journalist. The data can be taken from anyplace, and shared within the organization via desktop or mobile browser.
- Quick and interactive visualization: Tableau offers instantaneous insights with simple drag-and-drop-features, thus helping you easily analyze key data and offer critical bits of knowledge.
- Tableau VS MS Excel:Tableau is much better in doing live connections to the external sources in terms of speed and access. Tableau came into the market as Buzz as a result of the big data problems that the associations face. Excel had been a limited resource when it comes to data. Excel also has limited rows and columns while usage.
- Tableau is designed to make most of the Geodata:When you work with geographical data, it is extremely unlikely Excel could interpret the cells in your spreadsheet as a geographical location. Tableau recognizes that and permits you to visualize such data and perceive how a variable is distributed geographically.
- Real-Time Interactive data analysis: Real-Time Analysis will enable users to quickly analyze and understand dynamic data, especially when the velocity is high.
- User-friendly approach: This is the best quality of tableau. It is built from the earliest stage for individuals who don’t have technical skills or coding experience. Everything should be possible with this tool by anybody without any prior set of skills.
- Has greater community support: Tableau has a lot of incredible experts with tremendous knowledge having enthusiastic to learn and cooperate in supporting the complex issues in case of handling and managing data. Its community forum have different types of user groups, communities and user bases with different cross functional and technical knowledge to support different clients.